Are you an Elementary teacher? Are some of your kids busting to bounce a ball, eager to leap over some obstacles or raring to boot a soccer ball over the playground fence? Don’t worry, we understand, we’re here to help with that, we cover these fundamental gross-motor skills through different sports:
• Striking › 🏒 (baseball, tennis, hockey) 2-handed, 1-handed, overhead, passing, dribbling & shooting
• Moving › 🎽 (athletics, gymnastics) Sprinting, dodging, jumping, balancing, hopping skipping…
• Bouncing › 🏀 (basketball) Dribbling, protection, cross-overs, shooting
• Throwing and • catching › 🏈 (American football, handball…) Chest & bounce passing, overarm & underarm throwing, catching
• Kicking › ⚽ (soccer) Passing, controlling, dribbling, shooting, skills, punting
Click on an age range to view some lesson ideas and activities:
Our goal here at Prime Coaching Sport is to equip you, the elementary teacher, with the knowledge, resources and skills required to deliver game-changing sport to your kids in school, PE lessons, camps and carnivals. Developed by experienced and passionate elementary sport teachers, we offer a quality collection of no-prep lesson plans, games, skills, drills and activities that you can easily teach at your school.
‘How to teach PE’ videos ›
Each skill element has an accompanying instructional video to help you know what exactly to say and how the skill should look.